Here’s why having a morning routine is so important
In the morning, do you hop out of bed right away, snooze five times or scroll on Instagram for half an hour first? Most people don’t hop out of bed right away. Did you know that a morning routine makes you healthier, happier and more successful? It actually defines how you feel for the rest of the day and how your day goes. I hear you thinking, so what does a morning routine mean and is it really that good?
A morning routine simply means that you have created a certain routine with which you start your day. This does not mean jumping out of bed too late, taking a shower within two minutes (which is good for the environment though) and rushing out of the door with a sandwich in your hand. No, the purpose of a morning routine is to start your day calm and mindful. It can provide more peace, energy, boost your self-confidence, stimulate your creative brain or it helps you start your day more productively. It can also be that you just want a little more me-time in a day. For some it takes 15 minutes and for others an hour. It’s just what helps you the most.
What is a good morning routine?
To get straight to the point: it does not exist and is different for everyone. Yet we have a few tips to inspire you to discover your own morning routine and what helps you.
– Get up on time so you can start the day calmly. It doesn’t matter what time you get up, as long as you have enough time for your morning routine.
– Take a walk or do a short workout.
– Take a shower and finish it with a one-minute cold shower.
– Create a skin care routine to keep yourself well groomed.
– Treat yourself to a nice breakfast like a smoothie bowl or banana pancakes.
– Read 10 pages of a book you’ve always wanted to read.
You can count on starting your days a lot nicer and achieving your own goals with it! Again, there is no right or wrong. It just makes your life a lot more fun! If you start the first hour of the day happy and fit, what can go wrong in the day at all?