Vegan wraps with walnuts and mushrooms
Quick, easy and vegan wraps with walnuts and mushrooms. Let’s give it a try!
- 250 grams of mixed mushrooms
- 1 big handful of walnuts
- 0,5 sachet of spice paste
- 1 avocado
- 150g chopped white cabbage
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
How to prepare it?
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces and coarsely chop the walnuts.
- Put some oil in the pan and fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes. Then add the chopped walnuts and fry for another 1 minute.
- Also add the spice paste to the mushrooms and stir well. Heat for another 1 minute.
- Slice the avocado.
- Divide the white cabbage over the tortillas and spoon the mushroom mixture over this. Top the wraps with avocado and your wrap is ready to eat!