Vegan sweet patato soup
This amazing soup I found on the site of Miljuschka and after the first bite I knew right away, I want to share this with you! Super tasty, easy and healthy the ideal soup for the busy days.
What do you need?
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 100 gr carrots (sliced)
- 500 gr sweet potato (peeled and diced)
- 750 ml vegetable stock
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
How to make this soup?
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pan and sauté the onion until translucent, then add the garlic and ginger.
- Then add the carrot and sweet potato to the pan and fry briefly.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil for about 20 minutes (check if the sweet potato is soft enough).
- Use the hand blender to puree the soup until smooth. Then add the coconut milk and stir well.
- Serve the soup with the chili flakes and enjoy.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
Source : Miljuschka.nl