You guessed it! I also found this recipe in my favorite cookbook. I love how many vegan recipes are shared here and I would hate to leave this undiscovered for you guys! Therefore, I am happy to share again this delicious recipe of vegan brownies.
What do you need?
- 85 gr plant-based butter
- 80 gr dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tbsp crushed linseed (mixed with 3 tbsp warm water)
- 90 ml plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 95 gr wheat flour
- 100 gr almond flour
- 60 gr cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 250 gr cane sugar
- 50 gr chopped walnuts
- 40 gr chopped dark chocolate
How do you make these brownies?
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line the baking pan with baking paper
- Melt in the microwave the butter with 1/2 cup chocolate make sure the butter does not splash
- Mix the dry ingredients minus the walnuts and the chocolate in a mixing bowl
- Mix the wet ingredients well.
- Then mix both mixtures together. Finally add the chocolate and walnuts.
- Spoon the batter into a baking pan and smooth out nicely and bake for 35 minutes.
Enjoy these delicious brownies
Source: Penrhyn Lowe, A. (2020). GEWOON VEGAN.