THREE EXERCISES FOR BEAUTIFUL LEGS
We often know exactly which exercises to do to train our buttocks and stomach, but what about our legs? Because they also deserve attention in your training schedule.
– Stand with your back against a wall with your feet hip-width apart.
– Bend your knees and slowly lower your back until your legs are at a 90-degree angle.
– Try to stay in this exact position as long as possible.
– Stand with your feet hip-width apart and step forward with one leg. Your other leg rests on the ball of your foot. This is your starting position.
– Now bend your knees and slowly lower down, hold for a few seconds and then come back up.
Tip: This exercise gets heavier with dumbells in your hands.
– Grab a bar (with or without extra weight) in your hands and stand hip-width apart.
– Grab the bar with your arms stretched, thumbs on the inside, and hands at shoulder width.
– Now tense your muscles, inhale and bend your chest downwards, keeping your back straight.
– Now lift the bar and come up. Bring the bar to about knee height. Hold for 2 seconds and move the bar back down.
And that’s how you give your legs a little extra love. Good luck!