This is how you make the best baked oats
We all know the regular oats. Baked oats is just something else. This is a delicious recipe that you can make on mornings when you have just a little more time for yourself, also very important!
What do you need?
- 40 grams oatmeal
- 250 ml plantbased milk
- 1 banana
- Handful of blueberries
- Handful of walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1 sachet of FITSHE prebiotic powder
- Optional: honey/agave syrop/maple syrop
- Optional: 100% peanut butter
How do you make it?
- Preheat the oven to 200 gram degrees
- Mash the banana in an oven-safe bowl and mix with the milk
- Add the oatmeal
- Add the remaining ingredients
- Stir everything well
- Place the bowl in the oven for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes you can take it out of the oven, but be careful! It also needs to cool down for 15 minutes, otherwise you will burn yourself completely.. So wait a little longer!
- When the baked oats have cooled down, it’s time to eat. Enjoy!