Spinach salad with roasted radishes
Summer equals eating lots of salads! With these warm temperatures, a summer salad is nice and cooling and doesn’t fall so heavily on your stomach. Here is a recipe of a salad with spinach, radishes and nuts.
- 250 g green asparagus
- 16 radishes
- 1 apple
- 1 large hand of pecans
- 150 g cottage cheese
- 2 hands fresh spinach
How do you prepare this salad?
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Clean the radishes and cut them in half. Cut the ends off the asparagus and cut the asparagus in half.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper, spread the radishes and asparagus on the sheet and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for 15 minutes. Toss the vegetables halfway through.
- Peel and dice the apple and coarsely chop the pecans.
- Place the spinach, radishes, asparagus, apple, pecans and cottage cheese in a large bowl and mix well.
- Divide the salad between two plates and finish with some extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
Enjoy this sunny meal!