Protein shake with oatmeal
Protein shakes are actually unmissable in your diet! Making a protein shake is quick and there are countless options. This time, a recipe with peanut butter and oatmeal, so you can also eat it for breakfast!
- 250 ml (water or vegetable drink of your choice)
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 25 grams of oatmeal
- 1 to 2 scoops of protein powder in the flavor of your choice
How to make it?
- Add everything in a blender except the protein powder.
- Blend for 1 minute and then add the protein powder
- Ready to drink!