Protein pancakes with apple
Protein pancakes… who doesn’t love them? I have to admit that I’m a little tired of the banana version so I tried something new. A delicious winter pancake if you ask me, and definitely worth repeating!
What do you need?
- 1 scoop FITSHE Pure Whey Protein Soft Vanilla
- 40 g oatmeal
- 100 ml almond milk
- 1 egg
- cinnamon (to taste)
- 1 apple
How to make these pancakes?
- Mix the scoop together with the milk, egg, cinnamon and oatmeal well.
- Cut the apple into thin slices
- First, place a slice of apple in the pan and add the amount of mix for 1 pancake. Wait until it starts to bubble slightly at the top and flip the pancake.
- Repeat several times until you run out of mix.
Enjoy these delicious protein pancakes!