I have become such a fan of these creamy mini quiches. Because they are so small it’s easy to take them anywhere as a snack. Highly recommended if you ask me!
What do you need?
- olive oil
- 1 roll fresh puff pastry
- 1 onion, chopped
- 225 gr spinach
- 1tl curry powder
- Pepper and salt
- 5 eggs
- 200 gr feta
- 125 ml whipped cream
- handful of pine nuts
How do you make these quiches?
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and grease the cupcake mold with olive oil
- Cut the puff pastry into 10 equal pieces and line the greased cavities of the cupcake tin
- Fry the onion over low heat and add the spinach, wait until everything has shrunk. Season the mixture with curry powder and salt and pepper
- Squeeze the moisture from the spinach and allow the vegetable mixture to cool slightly
- In a small bowl, stir the 5 eggs and crumble the feta. In a bowl, mix the spinach mixture with the egg, cream and feta. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mixture between 10 ramekins and sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and cooked. Let the quiches cool slightly before you eat them!
Enjoy this delicious recipe
Source: Herngreen, E. (2019). FUNKY VEGAN BAKBOEK