Fruit salad with a tasty dressing
A fruit salad is delicious as a side dish to a bbq for example, but is also great to eat as a snack. Here is a recipe for a fruit salad with a tasty dressing.
For the fruit salad:
- 250 grams of blueberries
- 175 grams of pineapple
- 200 grams of strawberries
- 100 grams white grapes
- 100 grams kiwi
- 100 grams of cucumber
For the dressing:
- 8 sprigs of mint (finely chopped)
- 2 centimeters ginger (fresh – grated)
- 1 ½ tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 lemon
How to prepare this fruit salad?
- Cut or slice all the fruit and cucumber.
- Squeeze the lemon into a small bowl and mix in the juice along with the rest of the dressing ingredients.
- Divide the sliced fruit and cucumber over a nice bowl or plate and add the dressing according to taste.
Enjoy your meal!