Frozen yogurt with mango flavor
Frozen yogurt is one of the best inventions in the summer! Easy to make, inexpensive and cooling for during these temperatures. It’s also just a tad healthier than regular ice cream – win!
Ingredients (2 people):
- 1 pack of mango cubes (from the freezer)
- 350 ml vegetable yoghurt
- 2 passion fruits
How to make this frozen yogurt?
- Grind the frozen mango with the vegetable yogurt in a blender until smooth.
- Then cut open the passion fruit and spoon out the flesh from the skin. Stir the flesh into the yogurt mixture.
- Then spoon the mixture into a shallow, freezer-safe bowl and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, divide the frozen yogurt between two bowls.