An easy salad with pomegranate, mango and arugula
This warm weather is calling for salads! Here’s a tasty salad with pomegranate seeds, mango and argula. It’s also very easy to make. Enjoy!
– 2 tablespoons pine nuts
– 2 mangoes
– 1 pomegranate
– 200 g feta
– 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
– 1 tablespoon mustard
– 100 g arugula
– 1 cup cress
– Pepper and salt
How to prepare it?
1. Toast the pine nuts until they are golden brown. Let them cool down afterwards.
2. Cut the mango into cubes.
3. Remove the pomegranate seeds from the fruit.
4. Make small cubes of the feta. Make a dressing from the olive oil, vinegar and mustard and season with salt and pepper.
5. Put the arugula in a bowl and add the mango, feta and pomegranate seeds.
6. Pour the dressing over the salad and top it off with pine nuts and cress.