Date balls with coconut and cocoa
These date balls, also called bliss balls, with coconut and cocoa are perfect as a healthy snack. They are pretty simple to make and addictively delicious.
- 300 grams of dates
- 250 grams of nuts
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- coconut grated
How to make it?
- Rehydrate the dates for about 15 minutes in a bowl of cold water. Then drain the dates.
- Put the nuts, coconut oil and cocoa in the food processor and mix well.
- Then add the dates and mix again until the dates are well mixed in.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Then make balls about 2-3 cm thick and roll them in the coconut grater.
- Place all the date balls in a sealed container and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Then you can start tasting them!