Coconut bread with dark chocolate and a touch of banana
Coconut bread + dark chocolate = perfect match! This combination is irresistibly delicious. The touch of banana you taste gives the bread a sweet twist. Time to try out this combination in this coconut bread!
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 bananas
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 50 g coconut grating
- 15 g coconut flakes.
How do you make it?
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put the spelt flour, baking powder and eggs in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and mash the bananas. Add both ingredients to the mixing bowl.
- Mix the ingredients into an even batter.
- Chop 50 grams of the dark chocolate into pieces and stir into the batter.
- Add the coconut grater to the batter and stir well.
- Line a cake tin with baking paper and pour the mixture into it.
- Place the bread in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Then let it cool.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining 50 grams of dark chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Decorate the coconut bread with the melted chocolate and toasted coconut flakes.