Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
The time between Christmas and New Year’s Eve is always a bit messy for me personally. I try to pick up the thread of the ‘normal’ healthy life but notice that it does not quite go as I had thought. That’s why I found the ideal compromise between delicious and healthy, chocolate oatmeal cookies that are also super easy to make!
What do you need?
- 2 ripe bananas
- 90 gr oatmeal
- 50 gr (extra) dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl and add the oatmeal.
- Chop the chocolate and add it to the mixture.
- Make about 12 balls and flatten them a bit with a spoon.
- Pop the cookies into the oven for 20 minutes.