These are the tastiest cauliflower wings on your drinks board
These cauliflower wings are a delicious addition to your dinner plate or just as a tasty snack. Just enjoy!
- 400 g cauliflower florets
- 100 g flour
- 50 g breadcrumbs or panko
- 175 ml unsweetened vegetable drink
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Mix the flour, vegetable drink, paprika, cayenne bell pepper, garlic powder and onion powder with a whisk in a large bowl until the batter has no lumps.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the bread crumbs or panko in a separate bowl.
- Dip the cauliflower florets into the mixture until completely coated, then roll them through the bread crumbs or panko.
- Spread the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake the cauliflower wings for 25-30 minutes in the center of the oven until golden brown and crisp. Flip them over halfway through.
- Serve the cauliflower wings with BBQ sauce.
- Raw vegetables
- Grilled vegetables